That is one other certainly one of my favourite cocktails that’s nearly too straightforward to make. A French Martini is fruity, enjoyable, and refreshing. Cocktail hour begins now!
Should you’re on the lookout for an after-dinner deal with, strive my Chilled Espresso Martini. It’s the proper creamy cocktail for any espresso lover.
Traditional French Martini Cocktail
That is certainly one of my favourite cocktails that’s nearly too straightforward to make. It’s additionally beautiful with the pale pink colours and, after all, that distinct martini glass. You’ll really feel like one million bucks once you take your first sip. It has a powerful vodka taste (that you just’d anticipate from a martini), but additionally has the flavour of juicy raspberries and tart pineapple. You’re going to find it irresistible and your mates will, too!
The ingredient that’s the star of the present is Chambord Liqueur. Chambord is a deep-purple liqueur that’s made with raspberries, black raspberries, vanilla, citrus, honey, cognac, and different herbs and spices. Sounds unbelievable, proper? Did I point out the bottle can be lovely? It would look excellent at your at-home bar.
Why is it Referred to as a French Martini?
The principle motive that this cocktail is named a French Martini is due to the Chambord. Including Chambrod provides a French ingredient to this straightforward martini recipe setting it aside from the usual martini.
Chambord is a comparatively new model to the liquor scene, however the raspberry-flavored liqueur has been produced in France because the 1600s. Whereas it might appear that this traditional French martini has been round for some time, it truly was invented within the Nineteen Eighties!
You don’t want many elements to make a French Martini. Plus, they’re all fairly straightforward to maintain readily available so you can also make this cocktail anytime you need.
- Vodka – Discover a good, easy vodka for this recipe. Your native liquor retailer can counsel a bottle that fits your funds.
- Pineapple Juice – I really like retaining little cans of pineapple juice round for mixing cocktails.
- Chambord – The belle of the ball, and the ingredient that creates that beautiful pink hue.
- Contemporary fruit garnish – raspberry or pineapple slice
Make a French Martini
You possibly can skip bartending college for this one. You don’t want any particular expertise to make a straightforward French Martini. You’ll want a cocktail shaker although!
- Put all of the elements right into a cocktail shaker with ice. You’ll want 4-5 ice cubes in there to ensure the drink will get good and chilled.
- Give it a shake like all nice bartenders do. Shake it till the cocktail shaker is frosty and chilly to the contact.
- Pressure and pour into your fancy martini glass.
- Garnish with contemporary raspberry or pineapple slices.
Ideas for Success
There are a couple of useful tricks to observe now that you just’re a martini grasp.
- Don’t neglect the ice! This is essential. This cocktail tastes finest when it’s served extraordinarily chilly.
- Shaken not stirred. The endless debate continues, however with this recipe, I extremely suggest shaking it in order that the flavors develop and it will get good and chilly.
- Attempt a flavored vodka. Should you’re feeling adventurous, you possibly can strive one of many many flavors of vodkas on the market. Vanilla vodka is one you can experiment with.
What to Serve with a Martini
You’ll desire a refined snack to pair together with your French Martini. Listed below are a few of my favorites that pair nicely with this fruit-forward cocktail.
This Simple French Martini has simply three elements and takes only some minutes to make. It has the sleek vodka taste you’d anticipate from a martini and in addition notes of juicy raspberries and tart pineapple.
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/4–1/2 oz. Chambord
- garnish: contemporary raspberry or pineapple slice
- Add all the elements to a cocktail shaker with 4-5 ice cubes.
- Seal and shake vigorously till the cocktail shaker is frosted.
- Pressure combination right into a coup glass or martini glass.
- Garnish with a contemporary raspberry or pineapple slice.
Key phrases: elements french martini, what’s a french martini
Extra Simple Cocktails to Attempt
DON’T MISS A RECIPE ->